Thursday, December 9, 2010

I didn't wear a jacket today

And it is December 9th. And I'm in short sleeves. I'm just saying. I'm now sold on living in Southern California.

Mike is done with finals. I finally got to have a whole conversation with him today. It was nice, as I had missed him. We are going on a serious all-day date tomorrow which is going to be really awesome, especially because it is going to be our  (-1) anniversary. It is also supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow, too, so I may not even wear a jacket then either.

We also went out and celebrated the end of the quarter with his classmates tonight. I may have had a margarita... or 4.

3 comments:

  1. Careful, you know what Margariti's can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you have adjusted to the warm Southern CA weather Megan. I can't imagine not wearing a jacket this time of year. In fact, I had on a long down coat, gloves and a scarf when I left work last night at 8pm. I was dressed that way because it was 28 DEGREES in Harrisburg, PA. I could have used a few margarita's to warm me up.
    Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete