
(Dad, aren't you proud of that form!)
... and have a dance party (no picture available, sorry). The reason orientation is 2.5 weeks long is due to the fact that we actually take a 2-unit course that lasts about five days in addition to getting "oriented" to UCLA Anderson. Today marked the end of that class, meaning we had a two hour final exam followed a Luau party. The Luau included catered Hawaiian BBQ, a bounce house, drinks and a DJ who somehow managed to convince a bunch of late 20 and early thirty somethings to break out into a spontaneous dance party. This was a family friendly fun event, so Meg joined in the fun. We busted some moves on the dance floor, the first time in about four years. I'm not sure if its because I'm back in college or because I now have a wedding for which to practice, but Meg dragged me out there for a good 30-45 minutes. I have to say, I'm a little rusty, but I've still got it!
After the Luau, most of us headed out to Barney's Beanery in Westwood. Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon are apparently the big drinking nights at Anderson (in addition to Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights). I thought I was going to grad school, but apparently I'm back in college. COLLEGE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment