As I was walking through the bakery aisle at our local grocery store this afternoon, picking up much needed supplies for tomorrow's tailgate such as hot dog buns, I had my first celebrity sighting. For those that know me well, I'm a huge fan of the recently completed television series "Lost". I own the first 5 seasons on DVD (still need the last one, hint hint, for anyone looking to buy me an early Christmas present) and I've probably watched them all at least twice, and the earlier seasons at least three times. I'm even one of the few fans that actually liked the ending (I mean, how else where they going to end it? And besides, C.J. Craig killed someone, how much better does it get?) I digress. So as I'm wandering around the store looking for the hot dog buns, I walk past William Mapother. I think to myself "This guy looks so familiar. Did I go to school with him? No. Did I meet him at Mike's happy hours? No... but I know him from somewhere..." Then all the sudden I was overwhelmed with the urge to run away because I was afraid he was going to kidnap me and stick needles in my belly and hang Charlie in a tree. It was Ethan!!

P.S. - He is kinda scary in real life. He has longer hair now, and when I saw him at the store, the only reason I recognized him is because he was wearing this same, creepy expression on his face!
I didn't approach him or talk to him, though I did spot him again near the broccoli. Poor guy didn't need to be bothered, he was just trying to get his daily dose of Vitamins C and K.
Hey, I liked the ending too and even guessed that they were already dead. What I didn't guess was that they were in purgatory. Some things didn't add up if it was purgatory, but that is alright, it is TV. Anyway, he stole Clair's baby!!! No telling what he was up to at the market.
ReplyDelete