Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random Thoughts from the Road

1. 75 speed limits should be instituted across the country. You are more likely to follow them, more likely to slow down when they change, and you just go faster.

2. There were more people at the Grand Canyon that don't speak English than those that do. I had no idea that it was an international draw.

3. Mike and I have nothing else to talk about with each other. We've even discussed this fact with each other 3 or 4 times. Being together 24/7 for the past month, many of those hours in the car together, we've exhausted topics of conversation.

4. I packed two full bags of "things to keep us entertained in the car" and haven't used any of them. It is great to see our country and that is what we've been doing instead of reading.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have good news to report. #3 above will change. You will have lots to talk about over the years. If you're fortunate enough to have children you can discuss all the things they are doing or not doing that you would do or not do. Also, you can indicate that the other should be doing or not doing something that they can rebutt by saying there are also things that you should be doing or not doing. You can also ask Mike to clean the garage or the basement.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete