Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Car Family

Today marked the end of an era in my life. Since my senior year in high school, me and Car were always together. We drove back and forth together many times from Atl to Davidson. We experienced our first accident together (I apologized for busting its hood). It even took Mike and me on our first first date and our second first date. I lovingly called it my Gerbil, since it may or may not have had a small rodent running on a wheel under my hood. Today, I bid farewell to my little barbie car in exchange for an envelope of hundies. Car, you were a girl's best ride (even though I sold it to a guy.) Take care.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what perfect timing! Another thing to check off your to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one even makes me a little misty. It was a good little car.

    ReplyDelete