As I write this we are driving through southern Virginia on our way back to DC after spending a little more than a week in Georgia visiting Megan's parents. According to the signs along side the road, we are traveling along the Seminole Trail, but since I can't get a good signal on my BlackBerry, I can't look up what exactly that means.
Anyways, we figure we've got about 4000 miles left on our trip out to LA: 250 until we home today; another 250 to visit my parents next weekend; and about 3500 on our cross country adventure.
Megan will post more later tonight or tomorrow about it, but we're on a victory lap of sorts visiting all of our friends and family before we settle down in LA for at least the next two years. Considering we know all of five people in the greater LA area, we thought it was important to say goodbye to everyone in person.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Oh good, does this mean you'll be able to say goodbye to me in person at my beach house?? You are welcome any time!!!
ReplyDelete