Mike and I at the Braves Game, Turner Field, Atlanta, July 2010
So, for those that follow baseball, you can imagine my disappointment earlier this week when my team went down in the flames of infield errors and cold bats. And it was doubly heartbreaking knowing long-time manager Bobby Cox hung up his cleats (which he wore every game to the end) for the last time.So could someone please explain to me why our television is showing Yankees (yuck) and Rangers playing? From my point of view, the season has ended. (Side bar, thank you TBS for broadcasting all the games so that I can see them 2,500 miles away. But you still aren't forgiven for taking the Braves off your nightly summer line-up.)
I think you got your point across. Things are a bit up in the air in terms of watching the Yankee games this post season. I just heard on CNN that New Yorkers might not be able to view the Yankee games on TV.
ReplyDelete