A detailed account of our adventure being unemployed and moving West to the land of fruit and nuts.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
My Mama
In about 3 hours, my mom will be arriving in LAX and staying on our couch until Saturday. I'm super excited. It's been a few months since I've seen her, and to my knowledge, she has never been to LA. We have an exciting week planned including seeing some of the tourist sites around the city, doing some wedding planning (including looking at dresses!), going to the beach as it is really warm here this week, and who knows what else. She is quite a trooper as she is willing to sleep on my chocolate brown couch all week. I'll try to post some updates and pictures of our adventures. They are sure to be epic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment